Our retail store remains closed to the public. However, we are planning on re-opening late summer/early fall 2021. When we get closer to having a specific date we won't be shy about letting you know.
- What does this mean if you're an online shopper? NOTHING CHANGES. We will continue to process orders within 48 hours and will still have new fabric coming in regularly.
- What does this mean if you are a local shopper? All fabric that is in the store is available on line, and we will ship it to you as you shop from the safety of home. Or you can pick it up at your convenience
- Do you offer curbside pickup? Yes we do! Click Here to find out more
- What if I have an in-store Gift Certificate? We will happily buy back any unused Gift Certificates. Call us to find out how. Sorry they cannot be used online.
- I heard you will be going out of business. Absolutely not! In spite of the challenges, 2020 was our best year ever (Thank You!)
- Are you part of the All Iowa Shop Hop? No, we have decided to not participate this year.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.
Above all, we hope that you stay safe and well.